So last Friday my fiancee and I were able to finally to get our new tattoos. I designed mine about 2 months ago and I love the way it turned out. I mention that to only show that a lot of thought and planning went into my tattoo. It wasn't some random, oh I want a tattoo, let me jump on any train that comes by thing. So afterwards I took pictures and posted them onto Facebook. Oh the joy of the comments I started getting. I love the "you need to get your money back, he spelled your hubby name wrong" or "wow you do know that's a n not a m". Well dear Watson you are correct. I am glad you figured that little nugget of information out for me. If it wasn't for you I would be so lost and have a misprint on my body for the rest of my life. Seriously, I wasn't smart enough to watch the guy while he did the tatt, nor did I notice when it was finished it with a N. Even after taking pictures of said tatt I just ignored it and threw caution to the wind. Never mind the fact I DESIGNED the tatt and tweaked it for a few weeks before being happy with it. Nah I just completely overlook that little problem. I wouldn't know what to do without ya'll seriously. I would be lost in this world without a clue. Considering I am marrying this man don't you think I would know how to spell his whole name, including his first. I mean, that would be necessity . Along with his birth date, social security number, his past, his goals, and everything else.
His first name is Willian....not William. I do not know why. I do not know the reasoning his mother spelled it that way. I never thought to question my future mother in law on why she would insert a N instead of the required M. It is what it is. And that's a N. So now thanks to Facebook posters that bring a small amount of amusement to me and my fiancee lives. When I call his name out I say "Hey Willian..with a N". So beyond all that I love my new tatt. He did all that freehand in under a 2 hours and only charged $50.00. Feel free to contact him via Facebook if you looking for a great tattoo artist that's reasonably priced, does great work, and is clean. Tell him The Redhead sent you and it might score you a discount. My Tattoo Artist