Yep that about sums it up for me about now. I am slowly losing my mind. Case in point I just published a post here without anything in it. *sigh* So bet you are wondering why I am going all nuts. Let's see currently in my house is four kids, five adults, seven cats, and two big dogs. So any questions? Oh did I mention there is only ONE bathroom. So welcome to the nuthouse. Lately nerves are getting thin and I am getting snappish. I love my family to death, but I am doing the best I can in this situation. Everyone needs to learn patience with one another. Not be all moody and making snarky remarks. We are all in this together, trying to make it.
Maybe it is cabin fever or it is just stress. Which ever one seems to be the problem I need it to stop. I can't have all this stress with my health. Since running away isn't an option ( if it was I would be on that flight) I am at a loss at what to do to ease the tension. My best friend told me to tie people up and put them in the closet, however I am not a fan of jail. I am too prissy for their bland grey outfits and open showers. It's bad that the animals are on their best behavior and has not had one issue becoming a blended household.
I might have to find them men in white jackets sooner than later.

