Five Finger Tees was nice enough to send me a shirt for free to review. I got to pick out my design and to my delight they had a zombie Hello Kitty shirt. Oh the way to my heart! Hello Kitty and Zombie *sigh* I was smitten! However it took me awhile to make up my mind. There was so many different designs and styles to choose from. After much debate I chose. To my surprise it was in my mailbox today. Talk about super fast delivery! Here is my shirt.
I absolutely love my shirt. I place it up there with my Walking Dead gear. It fit perfectly. The quality was fabulous! You have to check this store out. They have so many different designs, styles, and colors. I am looking into getting a hoodie for the upcoming winter season. They even have a "Mystery Shirt", which I am quite curious about. The customer service is spot on, fast, and friendly.
Find this awesome store below in links!
*Disclosure: I got the following product free for my honest opinion. I only endorse products I love and believe in*






