So I am looking for a new way to have an Easter egg hunt this year. The usual hide the eggs outside has gotten pretty stale over the years. So I thought I would jazz it up this year. The eggs look pretty awesome! Now I know you wondering how do I get this going at my house? Well you would be amazed on how easy, and cheap it is! All it takes is one trip to your local Dollar Tree (or dollar store) in the area!
What You Will Need:
Glow Stick Bracelets
Treats (or treasures)
Tape
Plastic Easter Eggs (get them on the larger size)
All you have to do is activate and assemble the bracelets and tuck them into the larger Easter eggs with a treat. I secured ours with tape to prevent the eggs from popping open.
You can also use glow sticks if that is all you can find. Just be careful you don't break them when you bend them. The mess is terrible! You might spend a few night glowing in the dark yourself.
I just love this idea! It is a fresh spin on finding Easter eggs. One that is sure to delight your child and make it memorable.

.jpg)

