Get Hooping With Superhooper
I have done so many reviews since I started this blog. I couldn't even begin to count how many. I have to say this review is by far the most fun we have had with a product. It brought out the inner child in all of us and took a few of us back to our childhood. I am sure our neighbors thought we was crazy. We just couldn't stop laughing and finding different techniques to use for our hula hoop. I never knew they made hula hoops big enough for adults. The only time I have seem them that big is in a show. So I was delighted to be able to review these for Superhooper.
Meet the creative minds behind Superhooper!
Lara and Droo
Navi is 7.
Lafayette (we call her Laffy) is 2.
They live in rural northeast Texas
Superhooper custom makes every hoop. That's right, every hoop. Hoops are custom made for your dimensions. They even have a "How To Series" if you want to make your own hoop!
Okay Katie had the best moves by far. She put us all to shame with her techniques.
Hubby had a blast with this hula hoop. He was rocking it.
Hubby and me were double hula hooping. We made quite a team, I must say. I didn't think we could it get it rolling, but we managed.
Superhooper offers all kinds of hoops.
Dance Hoops
So come and see all Superhooper has in store for your family. You won't be disappointed. This company is by far the friendliest I have ever worked with. Super owners that really care about the hoops you are bringing home.
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Now Superhooper sent me 2 hoops. We only used one, because I believe in giving back. I would love for one of my readers to have the fun with their family, as I did with mine.
Contest is open to US, 18+ Only